TRAVIS THOMAS, FOUNDER OF TEAM BUFFALO
At Team Buffalo we have a deep belief that kick@ss leaders create amazing organisations. Places we’d all love to work with a real purpose. Leadership isn’t easy, but you don’t need to go it alone. You’re part of the right herd that faces the storms of change. We’ve helped hundreds (literally) of leaders do just that.
I’m Travis and I lead Team Buffalo as Managing Director while consulting to leaders and executives in their own organisations. I’ve worked with leaders across corporate, not for profit and local government organisations all the way through to ASX 100 companies. I’m deeply passionate about people and unlocking value for organisations and enjoy working with leaders to maximise people, profit and business outcomes.
What we don’t do at Team Buffalo
- We aren’t boring
- We don’t bill for work we don’t do
- We don’t leave until the work is done
- We don’t tell you what you want to hear, we tell you what you need for growth
- We aren’t a generic training company
- We don’t do soft skills, we do change that tackles the reality of business and people
What we do at Team Buffalo
- We deliver work we are proud of (without exception)
- We know our sh*t
- We are here when you need us (seriously)
- We have a no d*ckheads policy when it comes to the team and clients
- We love cake, memes and having fun
- We set the bar high, really high
Follow for Daily Leadership Bad@ssery
Leadership is complicated… but it doesn’t need to be painful.
No more “going it alone” and figuring it out the hard way. In a world full of uncertainty, your leadership skills don’t need to be the thing keeping you up at night.
Team Buffalo is your hands-on, on-demand leadership community. We provide you with communities and groups of leaders like you who are focussed on achieving their goals. Unlike other “social” platforms where people puff out their feathers and criticise the hard questions, this community is a safe place for you to unpack your challenges and ask the tough questions but that’s not where your journey stops.